Free Coach and Online Support

FREE Coach and Online Support

Did you know anyone who buys a Beachbody program like P90X can get a free Coach to help them with their program? If you did not get your free coach or invitation to our online gym don't worry. I don't care where you purchased your P90X from. If you did not get a free coach to help you and you want one. I will be happy to help you. Just contact me via e-mail and I will send you a link that will give you access to our online gym and get you your free online coach.

Get all the support you deserve, free coaching, and access to our online gym, for your hard spent money. If you purchase from me you will have the security of knowing you are getting 100% real Beachbody Products without question. You will not see any of the sellers on eBay offering you free coaching....They can't because only a coach can do that and coaches can't sell on eBay, or any other auction sites (Amazon, Craigs List etc). We also give prizes away everyday in our free online gym just for logging in your workout.

What Coaches do

Beachbody coaches don't just sell you a program, and forget about you. Everyone who buys one of our programs gets a free coach. Your coach's job is to help you be successful with your program. As a Beachbody Coach I have been assigned to help over 600 people and I take my job very seriously. I have already been contacted by people who have purchased programs on eBay only to find out it was missing something important like the diet guide, workout calendar, or resistance bands. If you purchase it through my website it will come to you directly from Beachbody and it will also have the Team Beach Body Guarantee! Beachbody products come with a 30-day money back guarantee! Not to mention those guides are a very important part of the program. This program changed my life and my health and I love it. I coach because I love helping others get healthy and because it helps me stay fit.

START YOUR OWN TEAM BEACHBODY BUISNESS

If you would like to start your own business as a Beachbody Coach I encourage you to contact me. Our coaches come from all walks of life, trainers, doctors, to stay at home moms. We provide the training to get you started on your path to success. Beachbody like no other company I know of shares their customers with their coaches to help you grow your business and everyone has a sponsoring coach to help them succeed. You can do this part time or full time the choice is yours depending on how you want to grow your business. Best of all Coaches get a big discount on all Beachbody programs, supplements and apparel and you can sell it too. I started just to keep myself in shape and help others the fact that Beachbody pays me to help customers was just the icing on the cake. It's also nice because I don't have to sell them. My job is to help them be successful with their program. The 80 Million a year the company spends on TV adds does all the selling for you. So if you would like to find out more contact me and if this seems like a fit for you I will be happy to welcome you to our team!